In a society where there is no such thing as a level playing field, Fit Life Project aims to bridge the gap. By using the life building tools of fitness, art, and education, our mission is to create a positive change for under-served youth. We are a group of passionate individuals with various backgrounds unified by a common goal.
What we do:
• Provide scholarships for approved youth programming
• Create brand new neighborhood programs in the areas of fitness, arts and education
• Organize charities to fund both new and existing programs
• Support existing programs by providing volunteers and funding
• Organize community events to draw attention to areas in need
Looking to donate? There are several ways to get involved and choose how your generous contribution is utilized. Join one of our monthly programs or simply donate a dollar- every little bit helps! Visit our Charity page to see all our options.
Looking for programs? Check out our Program page to see a list of our in house programs in your area. Payment plans and scholarships are available for those that qualify!Looking to volunteer?
Email us at email@example.com to see how you can get involved.